IfcAppliedValueSelect defines a value to be calculated within a formula.
Types are used as follows:
- IfcValue: A constant value using project default units.
- IfcMeasureWithUnit: A constant value using specified units.
- IfcReference: A value referenced on an object attribute.
For cost values, the following guidance applies:
- IfcMeasureWithUnit allows the specification of both the actual figure for the value together with the currency in which the value is represented.
- Selecting IfcMonetaryMeasure allows the specification only of the value, the currency being as set by the global context.
- Selecting IfcRatioMeasure assumes that the amount is a percentage or other REAL number. Note that if the amount is normally specified as -20%, then this figure will need to be converted to a multiplier of 0.8
TYPE IfcAppliedValueSelect = SELECT (IfcMeasureWithUnit ,IfcReference ,IfcValue); END_TYPE;